Sunday, February 6, 2022

Blasts from my bad past

I was a hippie, an addict..i was addicted to drugs, love, alcohol, people, places,cigarettes and traveling... drowned into the deep digital spaces.was about to die twice due to drug overdose, a few knew about it.loved to lead a gypsy life.my whole life was about survival,these hardships made me numb,i killed my happy hormones and turned hard hearted,cold and emotionally detached. not a midlife crisis. iam calm as a monk now

Iam the one who carries the burdens alone, the one who swam the seas for love,one who knows the depth of true love and the one who immerses in it and attains salvation.and  knew the deepest pain of losing it,turned the walking dead then.nothing amazes me these days..(love, relationships and places..etc)

Some of my relatives and friends mocking me thinking that iam a teetotallar, avoiding me their gatherings and meetings.iam acted as dumb and smiles at them and sticked to my bad social life.nothing amazes me these days.(people, alcohol,drugs and cig..etc

That memories from another life, slowly fades away..into oblivion.Even loved ones may not know what each person really is..And they love that magical Mystery in them.

No comments: